Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education has issued notification for the TNDCE Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates of Office Assistant can apply online for this vacancy. who want to apply in Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education can start applying Online at www.tndce.tn.gov.in. All information related to online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application and age will be found in this article. Now TNDCE Recruitment for Office Assistant Posts can apply online. If you are willing to apply for this job then below is the TNDCE Notification 2022 and complete process with complete details.
|Latest Admit Card|
TNDCE Recruitment 2022
TNDCE Vacancy 2022 Notification Released for 2000+ Post. In which advertisement has been issued for the posts of Office Assistant.
|Organisation||Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Online Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying in TNDCE, definitely see the official notification of this recruitment. The official notification is given in this page. You can apply online through the TNDCE official website which is provided in this article.
- TNDCE Office Assistant Age Limit:
Candidates age limit is prescribed to apply for TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment. In which minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years, those candidates are eligible to apply in this recruitment. Age Relaxation for reserved category as per govt rules.
- Educational Qualification:
Candidates Having pass class 8th, 10th, 12th from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
- TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment Application fee:
The fee to apply for TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment may vary depending on the category of the candidate. No applications fee for all candidates.
TNDCE Recruitment 2022 Application Form
TNDCE Recruitment Application Form 2022 released in the official website of TNDCE – www.tndce.tn.gov.in or Tamil Nadu Employment News. Candidates can clearly read all the eligibility criteria given in the notification. Eligible candidates can apply for this TNDCE job
How to Apply for TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
Before apply in TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment, candidates go through official notification and check your eligibility. And to submit the application one has to follow the below mentioned steps. The steps to be followed are:
- Step 1: First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education @www.tndce.tn.gov.in.
- Step 2: Find the link to apply for TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Step 3 : Now the application form form will open and after reading all the details of the application form, fill all the required credentials as per the application form.
- Step 4 : Candidate has to upload his/her recent passport size photograph, signature and some other documents like educational qualification certificate (if applicable).
- Step 5 : After filling all the details and documents of the application form, preview all the details and the candidate should look for any error in the details and rectify any mistake if present.
- Step 6 : Candidate has to pay the application fee online. (if applicable)
- Step 7 : Finally after completing all the above steps, the candidate has to click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 8 : Take a print out of the application form for future use.
We hope you got useful information about TNDCE Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 from this article. For any kind of information or problem related to this recruitment, then comment us.
Directorate of Collegiate Education, Tamilnadu
The Directorate of Collegiate Education was carved out of the erstwhile Directorate of Public Instruction in the year 1965 with a view to administer exclusively the Collegiate Education. Tamil Nadu enjoys the privilege of being one of the most developed states in the Country in the field of Higher Education. 27 Universities are functioning in Tamilnadu and of these 12 Universities are getting their Block Grants from the Government of Tamilnadu through the Directorate of Collegiate Education.