Indian Navy has issued notification for the Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates of Apprentice Post can apply online for this vacancy. All information related to online application, number of posts, how to apply online, application fee, date of application and age will be found in this article. NowIndian Navy Apprentice Recruitment can apply online. If you are willing to apply for this job then below is the Indian Navy Apprentice Notification 2022 and complete process with complete details.
Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification Released for 338 Post. In which advertisement has been issued for the posts of Apprentice. Application forms can be submitted from 21 June 2022 to 11 July 2022. All the candidates who are planning to apply should hurry up because the last date to fill the application form is 11th July 2022. The candidate needs to fill out the application form because registration it has required that they need to submit the application form as per the required details. Now if you want to apply under this given recruitment then you need to apply as per the date of registration. Applicants who are interested in the given vacancies of Indian Navy Apprentice Apply Online 2022.
|Online Application Start Date||21 June 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||11 July 2022|
|Age Limit||born between 01st Aug 2001 to 31st Oct 2008|
|Notification pdf||Available Now|
The Notification for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of Multiple posts Naval Dockyard is out now and candidates can find the notification in this post below. For complete information regarding Vacancy, you can download Notification from indiannavy.nic.in. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the Indian Navy Apprentice exam shall fill the online form before the application window closes.
Before applying in Indian Navy, definitely see the official notification of this recruitment. The official notification is given in this page. You can apply online through the Indian Navy official website which is provided in this article.
- Age Limit:
Candidates age limit is prescribed to apply for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment. The applicants born between 01st Aug 2001 to 31st Oct 2008 are eligible to apply in this recruitment. Age Relaxation for reserved category as per govt rules.
- Educational Qualification:
Candidates Having pass class 10th from any board/council with at least 50% marks with passed the relevant ITI/ trade test will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Application fee:
No Application fee for all candidates.
For Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022, first of all there will be a written examination, after that physical efficiency, medical test, document verification and finally the final merit list will be out. More details about selection process of ITBP Head Constable visit the official website.
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency & Ability
- medical test
- document verification
- final merit list
Before apply in Recruitment, candidates go through official notification and check your eligibility. And to submit the application one has to follow the below mentioned steps. The steps to be followed are:
- Step 1: First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Navy. @indiannavy.nic.in
- Step 2: Find the link to apply for Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Step 3 : Now the application form form will open and after reading all the details of the application form, fill all the required credentials as per the application form.
- Step 4 : Candidate has to upload his/her recent passport size photograph, signature and some other documents like educational qualification certificate (if applicable).
- Step 5 : After filling all the details and documents of the application form, preview all the details and the candidate should look for any error in the details and rectify any mistake if present.
- Step 6 : Candidate has to pay the application fee online. (if applicable)
- Step 7 : Finally after completing all the above steps, the candidate has to click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 8 : Take a print out of the application form for future use.
We hope you got useful information about Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 from this article. For any kind of information or problem related to this recruitment, then comment us.
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
There are a total of 338 Posts of Indian Navy Apprentice for which candidates can apply online
Candidates can download Indian Navy Apprentice Notification Pdf 2022 from this page of www.tndce.in
11/07/2022 is the last date to apply online for the Indian Navy Apprentice post.