The Kerala Plus One Admission online application form for the academic year 2022–23 will be available in July/August 2022 through the Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP). Interested students can apply for admission by visiting the official website or directly following the shared link https://hscap.kerala.gov.in/. For Further details regarding schedule, eligibility criteria and selection process students can read the article below or refer to the official website.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2022
|Online Application||1st Week of July|
|Registration Last Date||August 2022|
|Trial Allotment 2022||August 2022|
|1st Allotment of Seats||September 2022|
|Main Allotment||September 2022|
|Supplementary Phase||October 2022|
|Classes Start||Will be notified later|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
Kerala +1 Admissions 2022 Eligibility
Before applying for the admission students first check the eligibility criteria and then apply.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a state resident.
- The applicant must have earned a passing grade in class 10 from a reputable board or council.
- The applicant’s admission will be based on his or her qualifying exam WGPA from the prior year.
- To be admitted to the state’s public schools, the applicant had to meet the announced cut-off.
- 10th grade report card.
- Certificate of category.
- Certificate of residency.
- Income statement.
- Certificate for veterans.
- Passport size colored Photo.
Applicant will be selected on the basis of merit i.e. marks of class 10th.
How to Apply in Kerala Plus One Admission
- Visit the official HSCAP Kerala website https://hscap.kerala.gov.in/ .
- After that, you must select “Kerala Plus One Admission 2022.”
- Select your district now, and a system screen with an application form will appear.
- Correctly complete the HSCAP +1 application form with the necessary information in the formats required.
- For the final submission of the application, you must also attach all necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- Before submitting your application, please double-check the information you have provided, and print a copy for your records.
How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2022
The following steps can be used by students to check the first allocation list after it has been made public:
- Visit the official HSCAP website at hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Click the link for the “Plus One First Allotment List 2022.”
- Write down your district, password, and application number in the fields.
- You can view the first allotment list by tapping the “Submit” button.
- The Kerala Plus One allotment list may be downloaded and printed
Plus One Admission in Kerala will start from 1st week of July.
Visit the official HSCAP website at hscap.kerala.gov.in. and Click the link for the “Plus One First Allotment List 2022.