UPPSC Medical Officer Card Download 2022: Candidates Applied in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment who are waiting for UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Date & Hall Ticket. They can get complete information related to admit card in this article. Today we will tell you in this article that when the written exam is going to be conducted as well as provide information about the hall ticket. The complete procedure to download the admit card is also explained in this article. The direct link to download the admit card will also be attached on this page.
UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
Recruitment for 3620 posts has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). For which online applications were made from 28 May 2022 to 25 June 2022. Aspirants who are applied online in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment can get information about exam date and hall ticket in this page.
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Total Post||3620 Post|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application started on||28 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||25 June 2022|
|Exam date||31 Junly 2022|
|Admit card mode||Online|
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam will be conducted in Junly 2022 in which multiple choice type questions will be given. You must prepare diligently to crack this exam. Candidates preparing for UPPSC Medical Officer exam should download their hall ticket before the exam date. Make sure to bookmark this page for future download of UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card. Visit the official website for official notification of UPPSC Medical Officer Exam.
UPPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2022
To download the hall ticket of UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment before the exam date by visiting the official website by entering your registration number, password and date of birth.
Details mentioned in UPPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket
Complete information about the candidate is given in the hall ticket. After downloading the admit card candidates can check the given information. So that you do not face any kind of problem while sitting in the exam.
- Organization name
- Candidate name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Test Centre Address
- Important instructions, etc.
Documents Required With UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
How to Download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- To download UPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card, first of all you have to visit the official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit Card option on the official website.
- In this page, enter all the information asked by you like registration number, password, date of birth etc.
- On clicking submit button your admit card will open which you can download as PDF and save in your mobile or laptop.
- Take a print out of your admit card to carry to the examination hall.
- Comment us for any type of problem related to UPPSC Medical Officer hall ticket.